Friday, June 11, 2010

thanks for keeping the fire going...

I've been going crazy in kim world. these two weeks are full of high school summer music camp, college rock history, negotiating a better job at the latter gig, getting ready for a major theatre show week after next and personal daily swim/stop eating marathon.

and, frankly, I've been so addicted to Facebook many of my on-line hours have been spent there.

but I'll try to be a better blogger. really nice public awareness stuff here. I always adore Noam. he thinks like I do only he says it a LOT better than I do and has the international stage. every time I hear him or read his work I bemoan the fact most people Arent listening and seeing through the pristine prism he uses to grasp the truth. I literally believe Everything he says cause it just makes too much sense to believe otherwise.

Noam says it, I believe it, that settles it!

No comments: