Monday, October 6, 2008

new pad

it's amazing. beautiful, bright and shiny. open with what amounts to a glass wall along one side and ceilings angling into the 20 foot range in the dining and living room. the space is perfectly balanced and, when my new furniture gets here on friday, I will have the best nest I've ever had.

and it's so close to great restaurants with access to dallas and plano and good launching point to all points north, east and west. tory's place is one building over and I can walk through a little forest of pines and hardwoods along the wrought iron fence to go back and forth very privately.

it is sooo quiet and peaceful. and, somehow, the neighbors, though we share a wall, seem fairly invisible compared to my old neighborhood. when everyone's in houses you sorta have to wave and be neighborly. in apartments, you go about your business with barely a hey.

my kinda place. I cant say enough good things about it so I'll leave it at that.

thanks for askin.

1 comment:

Lowflyin' Lolana said...

wow. sounds wonderful. maybe photos someday?