Saturday, September 20, 2008

Headline



That is a lot of typing about a headline. I would disagree about the Washington Post being a conservative newspaper. If you are looking for a conservative "newspaper", check out the Moonie-owned-money-losing-enterprise- known as the Washington Times. Really would work better for you, I think. I will put the link to what I read yesterday here http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/09/19/AR2008091903604.html
You will see that this article clarifies the ad is yet another lie perpetuated by the McCain campaign. John really has lost his sad, pale, saber-rattling brain this week. If I were a video editor, I would be having a field day romping with the McCain clips. Is that not a great song title?

As much fun as I had with photogenic, tabloid-fodder Palin, she has faded to nice background graphic in the National Enquirer, not to be compared with the real, mind blowing, world -wide, front page story of the Bush administration. I couldn't have asked for a bigger kiss on the ass of George Bush. His legacy is assured I assure you. The Bush years will live forever in history. Heck of a job Brownie.



3 comments:

Lowflyin' Lolana said...

"Opening up the health insurance market to more vigorous nationwide competition, as we have done over the last decade in banking, would provide more choices of innovative products less burdened by the worst excesses of state-based regulation."

thanks for talkingpointsmemo.com for that one.

that's mccain, speaking a little while back.


but seriously. so they run a headline big as day saying "Obama's Fannie Mae Connection" and the actual story is about how it's a lie?

so, the story they have on the front page, advertising itself to the world through newsstands, bold type, buy this paper, buy this paper, is a story about how it's a lie? but in the meantime, all that advertising of the line about "Obama's Fannie Mae Connection?" popping up on google's front page, no less?

told you. fucking liberal media, man. these bastards are clever. they're dangerous. that's what obama is, he's dangerous because he's getting such favorable coverage and everyone is under his spell.

swillgut baconface said...

taking a break.

I saw the national enquirer cover with palin and scandalous scuttlebutt.

well done. once I get this move done, I'll start really paying attention again. I barely get headlines these days.

it's a juicy season. of course, I'm afraid the bastards are working on all kinds of machine rigging, court flagging, yellow journalistic claptrap that will corrupt, bribe and sensationalize into yet another phony election.

can they FINALLY be stopped???

Lowflyin' Lolana said...

the cover of Us Weekly was the best. scary, scary, scarybooo.